Friday 13 February 2015

My gaming world....


I could write posts on what RL has slapped in my family's face but I think I'm back to gaming and blogging about it.

Eve is still my online game of choice.

Time will tell if I retry others with RL friends to rekindle some mmo shenanigans.

Wow is all but done for me, I'm not even logging in to do the garrison upkeep. I might before my time runs out try and get some stuff done on my lock, maybe.
 I'm not the only person leaving wow from my guild.  I thought this post was interesting from The Grumpy Elf.

r've not switched on of gone near my Xbox 360 let alone play any BF4 which ion itself says a lot.

the PS3, specifically Dust 514 have been checked and played late at night. I'm a fan of the last two patches and the changes/improvements made to the game. The graphics and gameplay have been tweaked well. The added changes due to CCP listening to the community are fantastic. If only I could find a significant presence of that community online!   Eveything you try to lookup including the official youtube channel is all dated over a year ago...
At least there is the official dust514.com   dust514.com/news/blog/ & the forums there.

Eve is still the same'ol, same'ol.


Both my primary characters remain in Hi-sec,  as does my main, Minmatar and Amarr alts.
Already it's sounding complicated.
All these characters are on two accounts. Oddly enough by chance or fate one account has all male characters and the other has all female. It wasn't a conscious decision, it just happened that way.
My Null alt resides on another account but should be moved over to the male side in a good few month's.
Over time these characters have developed their roles.
Both Mains are Caldari, in the same corp and make their living from Level 4 mission runners with the Caldari, Amarr and SOE factions. Get passive/semi passive imcome from datacore agents and P.I. Have a hub to run cosmos/exploration and combat sites out of. And a currently offline POS between it all.
My main alt is in a similar position but not as spread out as those other two.
My racial alts, Amarr and Minmatar are hi-sec, PI'ing carebears with a side of exploration.
 I'll try to go into more detail and post about some "projects" I intend to do. I think that would be more interesting. Including a more personalised whats happened to me and my characters within Eve. In a more back to a diary/log kind of way. Back to the roots of this blog.
 
I am looking forward to the news from fanfest, for both Eve and Dust 514. With a bit of luck some Valkyrie as well.
I'm looking forward to the next release for Eve.


I may have had my own little theory about the sleepers and wormhole space but the new game lore developments have been great and should prove to be very cool. The new hybrid sleeper/Jovian Drifter race "people", ships and cloaked stations should be an incredible ongoing storyline. 



I also hope that the new once off ship goes to Tranquility!
http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/fanfest-2015-worlds-collide/

I've been enjoying the Scope news broadcasts that make the Eve world feel more real, at least to me.

Recently this one:
 
and then this one:

Though I have posted about liking the cloth's given as part of the mystery code and have said I do look forward to the future of WiS (walking in station). I did read this blog with interest.

I mentioned in my last post, perhaps a bit offhand that most people I come across in Eve are "unkind". The emotion of playing eve and meeting/gaming with people of all kinds is always ongoing. This blog entry is of interest in that field.

I'm still gaming away with Rome Toral war (Vanilla/BI Version).

And I just bought the Southpark Stick of Truth game, and have been enjoying it. Seems like it would be a simple game but it's combat is intricate and interesting! The whole tone of the game even if I'm not a Southpark fan is a gamers parody of choice.  But enough waffle from me.



No comments:

Post a Comment