Tuesday 15 December 2015

Star Trek Online.... Winter Wonderland

I've been having a bit of fun with the Star Trek Online's winter event "Q's Winter Wonderland".
I'm glad that the winter rewards have a currency that you can keep year on year as well as gain that currency from your Bridge Officer Missions so it builds up passively.. Every token helps.


Even if I spent a bunch on a scarf......


I've reached a bit of an halt with the commendation ranks. The remaining categories I need to level up in are harder to get as missions.



The only officer I have that offers one is my Ops officer who gives me Colonial missions. So I may have to switch some officers around and see if that helps.

It's a fun free game to play and I'm still tempted to buy into it and get some items, mainly a better ship for my main....

No comments:

Post a Comment