Saturday 9 December 2017

STO....


The Winter Event is in full swing. The new Kramp'Ihri content mixes in well with the older content.

Q does seem to have misplaced his dancing girls again.



I spent some Lobi crystals and got a few of the Voucher Bundles. Not that that did much for me.


Every voucher counts and I added them to the two day's worth I've already received.


Still a long way to go yet. The daily race mission is the same as last year so it's familiar and quick.
1 Daily race for 40 vouchers to reach the 1000 means another 23 dailies. Given the event runs till mid January there is plenty of time.....

I did use my previous winter event "currency" to get the Kramp'Ihri non-combat pet on my main. I shall call him Chuckles, he reminds me of something 'funny'....



No comments:

Post a Comment