Thursday 3 June 2021

Battlefield 1....

More often than not I get to play a few matches of whatever mode is the current 'theme of the week' each night. The last few nights I've 'enjoyed' (more or less) a return to 'Back to Basics'. An acquired taste for sure but one I'm into these days.


While I'd not call BF1 a dead game it's not in it's prime either. BFV being what it is has also helped BF1's longevity. Still getting a server with players can be a feast or a famine. I've found that I need to be online earlier (7PM-ish) or really late(1a.m.-ish) to get 'decent' EU servers. Still no guarantee there wont' be wall hack/cheaters etc.... These things happen and they usually get a torrent of abuse from both sides which can be entertaining in itself.

Anyway, I've had a lot of good matches. Recently I've tried a few times to do up a post and a video but like my blogging in general it's all been delayed, put aside and unfinished. Such is life. Drafts to get back to at some stage.... Some time.... Later......Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment