Wednesday 30 June 2021

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered....


Curiosity got the better of me. Looking at the remaster brings back nostalgia; So I hopped back into the game and it's world for a bit. Seeing as it was 'free' via EA Play through Xbox Ultimate Gamepass.... 


Just like it's original release I've had fun with it. The graphics at least in my view aren't that big a deal; I think it aged well so they're not enough of an upgrade for me to consider buying the remaster. Having played the game back in the day it's also not enough to start regrinding in game efforts again. Fun to see for free... 



On a harsher note; If I've not bothered to load up the original in years then I'm not the target audience for the remaster...... To play the original these days would need me to unpack an Xbox 360, as the old disk is not backward compatible on Xbox One....  That's effort. 

If I was tempted to play it again I'd just go get the remastered version on PC from Steam....

No comments:

Post a Comment