Saturday 19 June 2021

REPLACED....


REPLACED, looks to be an amazing game..... My attention was drawn to it the moment I saw it. Not least because it shares a lot of game looks/style and gameplay elements as a now new 'replacement' in my gaming wishlist for The Last Night

While The Last Night has had a long and winding development history and pause or whatever state/limbo it seems to be in..... I would still like to see it come out as a game..... As is that's not happening and so yea REPLACED looks to sate a lot of the same gaming needs. So much so I can believe the conspiracy theorists out there saying its the same devs's/crew etc..... Still worth a look either way!




___________________



On a side note The Last Night used the Acid Rain track from Lorn. Which has lyrics and visuals that are more than they seem. All good and interesting, but not that long I saw a Youtube video of a metal version of that song... Worth mentioning as it 'rocks'!

No comments:

Post a Comment