Wednesday 15 April 2015

Sharing is caring....

Player trading within Dust 514 has been wanted and needed since the game started. The news that it is coming later this month sounded good.

It's a great new feature and seems to be done in a no hassle way, as long as you trust the person your giving stuff to.
Dust trading

"Give" is the big keyword here. I don't see why they couldn't have done something similar to Eve contracts, or better still done it like a wow mail where transporting items is instant and has a COD (cash on delivery) option. It's a subject that's been talked and discussed at length but this new system is what's happening.

As it stands the biggest butthurt for me is that to use the system you need to be at loyalty level 4.
That sucks.
I play this game as a Free to Play game, I invest no money into it. I've been playing for the guts of a year and am only 3/4 the way though the second level (level 1). I'm not alone in thinking level 4 is too high. #14, #44, #53.

My main has lower level items/suits that will never be used again. My alt could use them.
My alt has items/suits that will never be used. My main would find these handy.
What's the harm in trading these with my own characters.
Even with a lowering of the level I probably wont' be allowed to use the new system on either of my characters.

Post #64 sums this up nicely.

#64

No comments:

Post a Comment