Friday 10 October 2014

Back into WoW....

Yea it happened, I resubbed for 6 month's. This will let me see the pre expansion patch, the expansion launch and a few month's of the new content.

Myself and an RL friend can't see ourselves staying in wow for much longer than that. Unless the expansion blows our socks off, but we agreed that is unlikely. So my other half may inherit a lot of items from my account. My friend said the same. She will be lucky.
 
My wow time has been mainly filled with grinding heroics to get Justice points to buy pvp heirlooms to equip a level 19 Alt as a PVP twink. I've stopped any XP gain and will see how this plays out. so far the wait times in the pvp queue's are insanely long.


I've taken my characters though the Brewfest dungeon to see about getting the Kodo, which finally dropped. Not for one of my characters that I've been doing 6 times a day for the last week of the event but for my wife who got it and the ram on her second characters first run through this year! Freaking Random number generator!!!!


There is one more mount I want and that's off the Halloween dungeon against the headless horseman. My favourite seasonal event in game. With luck it will drop this year.

I also got about doing the quest chain for green fire on my warlock. 


I think I was too tired  to fully get behind the idea as one part had me in an invisible maze but luck was not with me and this caused frustrations on mob spawns that kicked my áss.
I was lucky the next day to get my way around the parts to the end boss fight but I'll have to get a day where I'm 100% ready to spend a few hours to finish it off. Guides are one thing, doing it is another. I'll be back for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment