Friday 18 September 2015

Eve Online moving forward....

The new skins and cloth's for eve's players and their ships only compounds the lack of Eve mystery code items to me. And how much of a cash grab CCP has on them. Long gone is the skin your ship stuff yourself.

Thankfully there is not all doom and gloom for me in the news. The new battlecruiser rebalance is looking to make all BC's return to their former glory. I hope that some extra love heads in the direction of command ships soon.

Good news for the clarification on new changes for the Citadels, Version 2 was posted and looks to be a lot better than this time round. I'm sure more changes will be incoming as things progress. Lets hope it's more tweaking rather than total change. I still have my hi-sec concerns for the NPC stations.

The o7 show was on last night and although there wasn't much for me to woop on about, there was a recognition that CCP Seagull needs to be front and centre with details on what is happening to the game. They have also recognised that there does need to be larger projects set as expansions to the game. Details are in this blog and the video that was shown on the show. A lot will be told at the next Eve Vega's event....


The problem with CCP and Eve is that they are constantly changing everything. They are building things on shifting sands but a better quote that sums up my feelings on they way they are developing things is this : "It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out; it's the grain of sand in your shoe." - Robert W. Service
 

No comments:

Post a Comment