Tuesday 24 November 2015

Fallout 4.... re-evaluation.



With the hype of Fallout 4 I've taken time to load up Skyrim. I've played it for a bit right where I left off and realised that I've done so much yet have still got a lot to do in that game. It's made me wonder a lot about Fallout 4. I'm becoming a lot more interested and am more in favour of Fallout 4. I still think I'll be wasting a lot of game time by not completing 100% of everything in it. Overcome my resistance to putting in so many hours of game time by taking on the immersion, enjoying the gameplay to soak up a new world.
Fallout 4 - Survival tips. looks to be a good guide.
I'm still enjoying a great game playthrough by Many a True Nerd. The last video  is a big move on the main story. I think I'll hold off on watching any more of the video's. Yet I still want to know. That's a compulsion to play that will probably move me to get the game in the next week or two....


No comments:

Post a Comment