Wednesday 18 May 2016

Fallout 4 update....

I've completed my third character in Fallout 4. Finishing off my Institute ending. And also doing the Mechanist dlc. I found the Institute ending: What a let down that was. No new info on doing that ending. I saw the same thing I've seen from the perspective of the other factions.
At least with the railroad you get an epic battle and a huge explosion. And with the Brotherhood you get to take your huge robot for a walk, an epic battle and a huge explosion.
There is a lot of crossover with the story arc's and the endings follow the same formulae by the institute ending in my view is a let down... maybe it just lacks the huge explosion that the institute provides for all the other endings....
More like you were always seeking out a rather bad ending to a story that was all about the journey.

I played this last character in a very slim-line way. No interations with the minutemen after getting them to sanctuary. No seeking out companions besides Codsworth. No side questing or random wandering. In doing so I had as little contact as possible with the railroad. So I have no idea what he is talking about in the screenshot below.

Depth of my involvement..... I did two missions so I could get a tactical advantage from them (ballistic weave), not deep at all.
Repeatedly..... This is the first I'm hearing of it.
Guess by whom.... No idea.

Anyway. Glad that I've seen all the endings in the game at this stage and all are ready for the next dlc. I may only take my "main" through the next dlc but that will depend on the dlc and any faction specific interactions. I've been avoiding any in depth info on farharbour but I think it is it's own standalone story.







No comments:

Post a Comment