Tuesday 31 May 2016

Warframe....

With Dust 514 gone and lots of talk about the next version of that game I found myself looking to play another free game that was "similar".
I've previously played Planetside 2, and while being the closest thing to Dust 514, I found it a huge pain to play. Mainly due to getting spammed every spawn. Or having the game crash on me.
Battlefield 4 is still my go to game for fun guns and mayhem.
I still found I wanted a more sci-fi game, my searching brought me across two reviews for Warframe.

I've tried it and I have to say for a free game it does it's thing well.
The players base ship is massive improvement over Dust's warbarge system.
Could there be improvements, bigtime yes, as the reviews say. But the sheer joy I get out of rushing enemies with a sword and then switching to an assault rifle and shooting enemies further away is fantastic. I wont' be putting any cash into this game, but as a drop in joy creator it's been working well for me.

  
Those reviews:



No comments:

Post a Comment