Saturday 17 December 2016

Eve Online.... Day 4 gift(s).

The next gift(s) are again random(So prepare for a waffling rant post). They are the true "keepsake" novelty items that serve no function in the game other than being a collectors piece.

There are a lot of them listed on the market that have either not been handed out yet or have not been collected and sold to show on the market. So I presume that there is only a selection of the items offered as today's "gift(s)".
Of all my accounts there was a high degree of randomness, one item for some, two items for others and only two characters that got three. Of all the items collected only three items showed up as the bulk of what "dropped":


These are things that others only see as isk via sales, others will just trash them or ignore and forget them. My style, is collecting them because I can. The random nature that CCP is using for this type of item makes no sense other than to piss players like me off. Why introduce RNG for the sake of RNG.
I appreciated when you'd have gotten all these items in one go in previous years. This new way of splitting them up between day's and randomness is such a rip off. I feel that way because I am the anal collector. It's the small things like these and the way they are 'given' that sways my favorability away from the game.Yet again I'm thankful that I'm not a paying customer.

Yet more for me to keep an eye out for on the market. The Ship SKIN's are still rare and way over priced.... so far.... I presume randomness will play a factor in pricing for these newer items as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment