Wednesday 31 May 2017

T3's and missiles.....

I've got a long Eve post waffling about my characters and their current Alpha states in draft but with the T3 changes coming in I'm going to waffle here about that.

The Fanfest presentation was interesting but with no hard changes really talked about there was a lot up in the air. The Rigs change was a good, positive opening bid to the changes.

I've not had a chance to watch the latest cringefest o7 show so I've yet to decipher any useful information they may say about the coming changes if it is even mentioned.
I always get the feeling that the likes of Fanfest and the o7 show are a lot like the Bedazzled club, wonderful and fun when on show but.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF2QTZC43x0

The latest Dev blog is an interesting read but with the focus group yet to weigh in I'm sure it's all subject to change. With Fossie at the helm I do have faith in the changes being balanced more or less for the better.

How that all works out in my reality is another thing. PVE solo use may be vastly affected for my lower skilled characters. Like my 20 Million SP Minmatar based alt. She had been using T'3 as her level 4 missioning mainstay. Realistically it's been about 2 years since I've done some serious missioning with her in a T3. But as all my characters are now Alpha shadows of there former Omega greatness it may be a "while", if ever I get to put them back in a T3.

What will directly affect my newer Alpha's are the changes they plan to the range of RLML. Specifically my Caldari characters and their RLML Caracal's. Living the dream could be over for them when the nerf bat strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment