Wednesday 10 May 2017

Darkest Dungeon.... NG+ complete


Last night saw me take a team into the Heard of Darkness. With only a few weeks left I had little more I could improve on to complete the NG+/Stygian run. The last patch reduced the turn limit before time ran out, which in turn made me push a bit harder to get a team ready. Besides I was looking for a distracting challenge and I've waited long enough to play it to it's conclusion.


Completing the game on normal was tough, the stress piled on fast before the final fight. The RNG gods were firm yet fair and I completed the run loosing two of the crew in the end.

The challenge complete and the achievements collected I've now taken my first steps with a fresh run set to Radiance mode. Even with one dungeon run done it seems to be a faster version. I look forward to it and it's alterations. It's a good run to do before the Expansion arrives. The entry for it on Steam has already been added to my wishlist.

I've yet to watch BaerTaffy's Radiant run which is currently ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment