Wednesday 31 May 2017

Fighting Fantasy again....

I collected and played through a large selection of the Fighting Fantasy gamebooks. I've waffled about them before. I've enjoyed the android version I talked about but never did buy any of the other adventures.

I may be a bit behind the times in regard to the FF resurgence and the new Android/PC versions. But reading this during the week peeked my interest on a pc version of The Warlock of Firetop Mountain.

There's even a version of the Sorcery books that look more playable, less calculation complexity for the player and more focus on the story. Hardcore fans are sighing with dismay I'm sure.

I'm not sure about the price of the game, €19.99 seems a bit steep. I'll have to find out more and make a decision.

Worth a watch:



No comments:

Post a Comment