Friday 11 January 2019

Battletech....

Taking more time in battletech has proved that brute force wins the day. I'd be great to always attack mechs from a weaker side but it'd take three turns to try and flank them; Even if I did they would just turn around. Tactics are an aside to surviving long enough to melting faces yourself.  The Stalker (4th)lance I'm using as expendables show again that that mech is the jack of all missions, survivability and firepower. The more I send them in hard on a mission the more I like it. For the damage they do and for the damage they can take. I've decided to keep them as is and not upgrade(for now).

Finishing off some missions had lowered faction rep status so I had to work for noting but reputation in a few missions such as this War Machine mission:

It wasn't all bad as there were missions in the same systems against pirates that made up for the "free" work; Such as an all in salvage run of a Corporate Secrets mission:

No comments:

Post a Comment