Wednesday 16 January 2019

GRW....

Out of the blue last week I had an urge to go check the challenges in Ghost Recon; It feels so long since I've been in the game, feels longer than it really is. Only been a month!!! When I checked there was nothing interesting/new for me. Strange now that I see Week 1 of Season 11 has been released, I must have gone in just before it started.....


Looking at it I still can't be bothered with the 'Prestige' credit rewards. The season challenge rewards are also no longer a draw for me. Camo, camo, shotgun. No matter how the community is liking the weapon reward as the "new best thing".

Out of interest I searched and saw that Carbon Meister had a guide video out.


Great guide but it confirms to me that the challenge is only for the sake of a challenge. Chance and awkwardness. Those can be frustrating and I'm really in no mood to coddle the game(Mollycoddle rather than coddle coddle that is).

This has me wondering why I'm still checking up on the game. I know there isn't going to be anything really worth it for me. Only the new story missions may be worth it in future...

No comments:

Post a Comment