Monday 14 January 2019

BF 1....

With the BF V 'love it or loathe it' debacle there's been an influx of what I'd call BF V rejects returning to BF 1. "Enjoying" themselves being OP, mainly clan groups. Maybe their back after a long break or newer players looking for the cheap thrills. If you couldn't guess already I have a chip on my shoulder regarding all these groups overrunning the game. This influx has made me endure more cheating in the last week than at any other time. I've seen so many invisible players floating knives this week it's not funny. Wall glitch kills, like being shot by a person in the starting area via sniper rifle through a mansion "aim bots". It's annoying. More annoying that players with skill and/or coordination bounding around.

With all that off my chest I've still been having fun, for the most part.
The new featured theme of the week is France(I ignore the BF V reference).


Long Story short the last few day's has seen matches go from good, to bad, to ugly, to uglier.
#BF1chiponmyshoulder

The Good:

The Bad:

The Ugly:

The Uglier:

No comments:

Post a Comment