Tuesday 8 January 2019

BF 1....

Leveling up can be a grind in most games. For Battlefield I've always gone along with what was working best and if there was a weapon or upgrade that I wanted I'd aim for it. But I'd never really grind. Right now in BF 1 I've still got a lot of weapons to unlock and while they would be nice to have I'm not pushed to grind 300 kills and 100 headshots with X weapon etc. Especially if it's for a weapon unlock that I'm not really gonna use. That's not to say I haven't mixed things up. It's good to experiment with weapons and gear load-outs. Some things work better with different class's and play-styles. For me in this game I'm a medic with a sniper rifle, obvious I know. It works for me and I'm more proficient as such. That class and rifle combo tick's all my gameplay box's. Add in a gas grenade and I'm laughing, sometimes very literally. Laughing gas grenade?!?!  
So when it's down to some casual gameplay for fun I go back to that class and enjoy the gameplay.


No comments:

Post a Comment