Tuesday 10 December 2013

Good weekend... Bad Monday...



Yesterday saw me going to the dentist… half day from work….. things went downhill fast and ended up having a surgical extraction, with some minor bone loss on the jaw, needless to say the pain and swelling is huge. But the tablets are helping, even if it is making me somewhat sleepy, have to go back next Monday to get the stitches out. Charming! So work today is an effort.


Last weekend saw the usual on eve – character skill checks. 

Last Friday night saw my main alt do a few level 4's with a m8 for SOE LP's. He was on an alt as well so I didnt' get to see his main in his new shiny Paladin... next time!!


My Null sec alt had reds in every system throughout the weekend, but I was surprised to see some people went about their business as normal, undocking haulers. Silly people imho.  
When things were clear I did a good bit of ratting over the weekend, good PI processing as well but no mining. I also got to move and sell off some stuff from the null haul, so much so that the alt has well covered the cost of ships and gear moved out to null. From here its all profit! ;)


______

Over the weekend I also got a chance to play more Xcom-Enemy Within. Am glad its proving to be a better game than the original. I am taking my time with it, trying to get as much research done and to produce a good base. I've not gone back to my old ways of replaying when I loose a soldier. I'm looking to create a good few soldiers that I can use and equip them all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment