Tuesday 3 December 2013

Main(ly) Alts....

Longer weekend with yesterday off. My area finally got some broadband line upgrades. Had to take it off as I had arranged to get the installer out. A bit of a rushed post but better then nothing....


Over the weekend i did a good bit on Eve, mainly ratting with my Nullsec alt. 
I also got my amarr alt to haul gear to market etc. So null PI/salvage and loot and a contract of two for the lucky officer mods I had drop all in all sold off for 130 Mill. The officer mod was sold to a friend way under the margins... for a quarter of its real value...
The PI in null is also setup now and I think I need a few more adjustments or arrange for a small production chain but for right now its a good source of income.  The best part of null so far is that the alliance owns sov and allows repairs for free.... Nothing like a bashed up ship and a free repair. That and the ability to un-dock and kill stuff for isk.
I also did a bit of mining. While I was doing this a few people appeared and as there was not word on the intel channels I assume they came from a wormhole. It did seem to be two wormhle parties and some indiscriminate killing of locals… as there was gf's from both red sides and then from an alliance members.
I did a silly thing with my amarr Alt. It was late... I had the idea of just jumping into null to go get some extra clones without having to grind rep...... I had not seen anything on the intel channels but it was a while between logging my nullsec alt and getting to the amarr alt. I tried my luck but was unlucky... a gate camp was up and they were hungry. Ship killed and pod killed. Ship was only a noob ship but i had forgotten that the clone had half decent implants... so that cost about 54 Million. My main had a lot of the replacements stashed away and only ended up paying 15 mill and about 15000 LP for replacements.

On my main alt I was getting SOE rep to 5 doing level 3's. I took one mission from SOE (a level 3 'The score' ) is was soooo long and included soooo many reinforcement waves that I began to get annoyed with it. 



I didn’t even feel downtime creeping up on me until the timer popped up!!! After all this I’d have to do it again!! As they would reset after down time!!!!!!
But I kept at it and a random pop of a ship made the mission compete with a minute to spare..!!


I docked and did the handin and then logged off from eve. Which was good timing as the broadband engineer called to the door about 10 minutes later...... it all worked out really well!


I got a text from my rl Eve playing friend today … he has sold everything he owns ( even the Nightmare he said he would not sell ) to get a Paladin ( amarr marauder ) he has stated some stats and it is an insane thing!!
Especially to do level 4's in! We had spoken in game late last night and said I’d be on about 9 for some SOE level 4 LP grinding. Should be interesting…

During the weekend I checked the pricing on the navy drake's and they seem to have a steady price about 4 weeks after they hit... I assume the same will be for SOE ships... I doubt they will fall in price any time soon. They seem very much in demand and the markets from what I could see was starved of sellers.

The mains and other alts got sidelined in favour of SOE rep grinding and bursts of isk farming in null sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment