Sunday 2 April 2017

WoW.... Grind the grind some more....


With a ding my hunter turned 110 this weekend. While I would like to get into heroics and start the basics of 'Looking for Raid' I can't.
My hunter is a well geared enough character, got the pre legion gear. Levelling up with quests and dungeons he got some lucky drops and upgrades. But as good (or average?) as he is, he is still 100(ish) item levels away from running heroics and the LFR's.  Heroics and LFR would have been the easiest ways to gear up but not this expansion/patch.
It's depressing gearing up via normal dungeons when you've spent so much time in them levelling up. It's a monotonous grind. It's even more depressing to think he is good because in normal dungeons he is doing almost 50% of the dungeon's dps so what are the other 110's geared with.

On dinging 110 you do get the patch 7.2 quest to start the broken isles.


Grind reputations to do a handin, no thanks. I value my time no matter the rep vendor loot.
This latest part of the expansion is so time intensive. Grinding rep with your order hall to get gear so you can grind rep with 6 more factions to get gear to grind...... This patch is the grind of all grinds. I've bitched about that enough.

So whats next for my character. Not much. He might get carried in a few guild runs but that's not fair on them.

Next on the wow agenda? Abandon all 110's and level up another character to 110 for the sake of it. At least for whatever happens next with wow your characters level will be a starting point that won't fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment