Thursday 1 August 2019

STO....


I've waffled about my opinion of the Discovery show before so I won't drone on about it now. What brings this all back up now is the new trailer for the next expansion of the STO universe(the multi-part, expansion-over-time).


I'll be bringing my main through the new content, blinkered to the prize at the end. With luck the story'll spark the sci-fi part of my brain more than damage ..... any other part..... 

Klingons Aliens steal Federation Earth/'your sides' tech, something something fix the 'tech'. To save the universe doing system patrols, TFO and earning a new T6 Elachi ship by completing this new 'episode'. New ship motivation eh.... eh..... All this on September 10th. Plenty of time to enjoy the current ship and mess about with other ship mastery unlock options.

That's a lot of new earnable ship acquisition recently. Not saying it's a bad thing but that's the 3rd earnable ship this summer. T6 ship token, summer event and now this. Too much of a good thing? Not sure.

All that aside I've been having a blast in the latest summer event ship. Maybe not 100% accurate or effective but still tons of fun. A few more item upgrades have helped to increase the 'ol DPS and I'm making good progress with the ship mastery. My experience with the ship is almost as much fun as I recall in the Bajoran interceptor.


I've been surprised at my survivability in TFO's with the new ship; Better than it has been in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment