Monday 26 April 2021

Games with Gold....


Looking at the games with gold for May; My usual claim'em and not play'em is in full swing. More so than other months. I've a lot of games on the go at the mo so my tolerance for fun faff's on the side is very, very limited whether they're free or not... 'First world problems'. The bane of so many free games on so many platforms from so many providers/stores......

Armello is an interesting looking game but has nothing that seems to draw me in for an 'I must play this' point of view...

Dungeons III could be a good game for me. It's a game that brings nostalgia for the Dungeon Keeper games. But I've already claimed it on another platform and not played it there so 99.99% ditto on that for Xbox.

The Lego Batman game isn't going to be played as I'm not into the Lego games regardless of theme...

Tropico 4 is a franchise I like the look of; And gameplay seems to be up my alley but even through I've claimed other editions of the franchise I've not played them. So if I have Tropico 5 and not played it  (yet) then Tropico 4 really isn't going to get a look in....

No comments:

Post a Comment