Wednesday 28 July 2021

Games with Gold....

The next batch of games, for August, is a mix. Overall the general reviews of these free games; Even back in the day was/is 'average'. Perhaps a little something for everyone. For me there are two to at least try.


Darksiders III. I was never 'into' the series so I can't say if it's better or worse than previous games in the franchise... Even free now it's just not a game for me(claim and forget).

Yooka - Laylee. Is another game I was never 'into' and again even for free not a game for me(claim and forget). I'd say I'd try it but I'm such a mixed bag when it comes to platformers; Even if they are cute and fun looking. 

Lost Planet 3. I recall the first game had some hype to it when it released. That's all I remember. I never got the first game. As the third game is a prequel to the first I'll have a look. Just for the sake of it and if it's a surprise I hope it's a pleasant one.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Again a game/series/franchise I was never 'into'; So again I can't say if it's better or worse than previous games... Still not exactly a game to claim and forget. I was into Street Fighter over the years so I'll have to at least give this one a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment