Thursday 10 April 2014

Very little.....

Since getting back I've not touched WoW or BF4.

Dust 514 has gotten a good bit of play as my previous post shows.

Eve was abandoned for a good bit, letting POS jobs/PI and skill q's slide to levels not seen in a long long time, but no harm given the circumstances.
I had changed options before leaving but everything runs out in time.
Both my Main alt and Minmatar alt have 11 Days of training left to them. Once done the Main alt will be moved back to the account he was on, letting my null alt train for a bit and the Minm alt will give back the training time to the Second Main. I doubt I will be giving any more time to training alts from mains unless there are new skills from CCP.
My null alt had a run of luck and got a lot of items out of the nullsec pocket and into the nearest hi-sec station so they can be sold off.... with a little more luck he should see 100mill.
I've changed about a lot of PI on the plasma planet to try and even out the production/storage.

I should get back into the normal swing of things after the weekend so I'll be waffling as my usual self after the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment