Thursday 7 August 2014

Updates on my Eve activity....

Not a lot of excitement on the eve gaming front. With all my wafflin about skills and queues and plans for skill queue's I've only really been logging in to Eve to do PI updates on 5 characters. Any other time in Eve is mostly spent on the null alt mining, making stuff from what I mine and hauling those about nullsec. All the while I'd be doing something else, be it other gaming, surfing the web or watching tv/movie.

Mains and alts are training away. Both mains are progressing on the lists I have for them but nothing new there.
My main alt will need another plex worth of time once the current one is finished and then 2 more days taken from the mains queue to finish up the skill list.
The Minmatar alt has finished off the Loki training and is currently working on T2 weapons. The skill list will need 3 more days worth of training time to finish the list once the plex time has ended. 
The Null alt is still the same but will need an additional 3 month subscription to finish off the skills before I move him to my main account.
My Amarr alt is sitting idle with not a lot to do.

At this rate I think I'll still be saying the same things until December.

The loki test was to run two level 4's with a friend. It proved that the fit can tank a level 4 well, but dps projection sucks bigtime. To kill anything required I ram the target and hug it to death. BC's were killable but it took a long time and BS's were not being dented. The drones seem to do more damage then the loki's guns. I hope that the transition to T2 weapons will make a difference. The only good things was with killing destroyers, one shotted them, it was nice. Same test with T2 guns and a slightly tweaked fit is next.


I've said before that there have been a lot of reds in and around the area my null alt lives. Some are cloaked up hotdroppers, others are roaming and trying to get smaller easier kills like ganking industrials and saying gf in local.
The main system I mine in has had a red hotdropper, cloaked up for a while now, so long in fact that people are going about their usual business despite the danger. I've still gotten to mine a fair bit.  I guess my rationale for doing so is that who would want to hotdrop a retriever when they could gank a bling ratting BS instead. So stay aligned and mine what I can is what I do.

Mine

Mine

Produce

& mine some more....

No comments:

Post a Comment