Thursday 18 June 2015

Eveage....

Had to laugh at the music in this vid, found it over on reddit.



It seems that the burn Jita time of year is back even if it seems to be code doing it over a larger area, thankfully I've had no hassle from them of late....
uedemachoke

Burn Jita seems to now be burn Amarr this year starting tomorrow the 19th June, I'd say it would start later tonight but an alt there yesterday had trouble finding some certain ammo's on the market so I'd say it's all bought up in advance. Both articles I've linked are a worthy read. I'll be interested to see if Provibloc does get fully invaded.
 

On a more general note there was an article in a paper about journalism on games, always good to see more like that.
 
My further research on solo wormhole shenanigans lead me to find a good series of video's:










I enjoyed seeing the B-Roll footage for Eve Valkyrie from This years E3.

 
As always the O7 show was of interest even if this one didn't have as many wow'ing announcements. I like the changes to fleet warping, probably because I'm a ratting null carebear ;-p


No comments:

Post a Comment