Wednesday 10 June 2015

Flying back....

 http://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/blog_header/h1/H12ROMHYKJP21433884842763.jpg
The news is a roller coaster of emotions, I was excited at first but then I saw the list of things you need to do to get back flying in Draenor.....

- exploring Draenor’s zones,
- collecting 100 treasures in Draenor,
- completing the Draenor Loremaster
- and securing Draenor achievements,
- raising the three new Tanaan Jungle reputations to Revered.

That all sounds like a lot of work, My main has some of that but still I was on the roller coaster low.
Then they said:
"Initially, this achievement will award a rylak mount: the Soaring Skyterror, one of the native beasts that roam Draenor’s skies. "
Yay!! roller coaster high!
Then they said:
"Players will remain ground-bound on Draenor until a small follow-up patch (6.2.x)"
I was back on the roller coaster low.
Then they said:
"when all players who have earned Draenor Pathfinder on at least one character will unlock the ability to fly in Draenor on all their level 90+ characters."
Roller coaster high! I think.....

That's a 2/2, pro/con announcement in my book, and they cancel each other out.

I think I'll just let my sub slide again and go back to wow in 6 month's when you pay 5k gold for the ability to fly. And by that time there will be no need to fly in Dranor as the next expansion will be out and everyone will have moved on.

Full announcement is here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/19800551

No comments:

Post a Comment