Thursday 18 June 2015

Wow 6.2 looking interesting....

The next update to wow should be interesting. "Correcting" things that the current expansion has changed or pioneered.

After watching the Q&A video I felt so wow knowledge inadequate. I used to like giving advice in game about it's various aspects, that is well and truly gone from me. Not so much the answers that are given in the Q&A but the knowledge needed in the questions being asked. I had always thought I knew a lot about the game after so many years of play. I guess I've let the game be casual for so long that I'm in no way properly knowledgeable anymore. It's a strange feeling. Maybe I just need to realise I'm a casual gamer with it now and just play for the fun of it.  I think I'm gonna be the dude that stands in everything and laughs hard when he "accidentally" aggro's that mob group....

Patch 6.2 Live Developer Q&A:


The Grumpy Elf has had a few blog entries that are well worth a read on the coming patch etc.

The BigBearButt Blog as always has some great insight's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment