Tuesday 9 June 2015

More thoughts on Dust 514....

My Dust 514 gameplay has been hampered the last few days by extreme protosomping in matches. Both my main and alt are being handed their hat almost from the get go. It's annoyingly frustrating and has made me log off mid game and walk away from it more than once.
In saying that I did get to complete some "dailies", one gave a key to a strongbox, unlocking a box gave me a new bpo suit, a Medium 'Kaalakiota'.  Happy Day's!
So I now have both of the 'Kaalakiota' bpo's. It makes free to play that much sweeter. If only I could get a few more bpo weapons free....
I've changed my sniper setup to use the newer medium suit over the light version. The slot layout is the same but I'll accept that little bit more protection that the medium gives.


I was browsing the official forums (as ya do) and found a post that was a shout out to a player that records his gameplay and commentary, Johnny Ma'boy. I can't find that original post again but the video's are imho funny. 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment