Sunday 13 August 2017

STO....

My Klingon character has reached level 60. Oddly enough I hadn't done anything with the character to level from 58 to 60. What did get her the last two levels were the duty officer and admiralty missions. Having worked my way through 50% of the the journal episodes I'm not pushed to complete the rest. Not even for completions sake. I'd be more engaged with this character if there were a lot more Klingon specific missions/episodes.
As it stands at the moment I'm pretty happy with the character and her ships. Basic, rough and ready, the perfect Klingon way. I'm more likely to park this character back in Qo'noS and persist with levelling up the admiralty system on her and the last of the Ferengi levels on the others.

My main has been continuing the Endeavours.


An interesting video on the Endeavour system was done by Parallel Universe Gaming:



The game news also had an interesting interview on ships and fits, Build That Ship You've Always Wanted with Qthulhu's Guides!

No comments:

Post a Comment