Monday 2 July 2018

Battlefield 5....

I've seen a lot of footage of the Battlefield 5 Alpha. In looks, it reminds me of the BF1 engine, but with Call of Duty play-style. I'm a fan of Battlefield over CoD, I've played both but as I've gone from game to game over both franchises I've been drawn more to what is termed a slower Time To Kill. I've grown to very much dislike twitchy fast shooters.
It's all a balancing act. Some games get more right that wrong. BF1 isn't perfect bit it's good. So far BF5 isn't drawing me in.

A good video from LevelCapGaming that's worth a look, talks about the Alpha's down sides.


Which in turn lead me on (as he described) to another of his video's on the topic of Time To Kill, very interesting. It has me thinking more about the new Eve shooter Project Nova than any other FPS at the moment. It's this type of tinfoil hattery you could get lost in......

No comments:

Post a Comment