Wednesday 25 July 2018

GRW....

So that new PvE challenge/episode was interesting if annoying. Missions with no subtlety. I didn't do it to complete the challenge. Having gone through it normally shows me that the constraints/rules of engagement are just like the Rainbow Six characters. Total bitches! Not worth my time.


Having gone through the tasks - investigate/track a rogue operator, do another rescue etc... The final cut scene had me wanting to shoot the Rainbow crew.
Well maybe not the French GIGN agent... At least she helped along the way.
Caveira's smartass one liners during the mission..... painful.

This version of Rainbow Six is a long way off the book never mind the other games.... glade I steered clear of Siege.

Bring back Sam any day!



Best part may have been finding Agent 47's suit in the wardrobe....



No comments:

Post a Comment