Monday 16 July 2018

BF1....

I've still been plugging away with BF1.


It's been getting harder to get "average" skilled matches. The bulk of matches now seem to be filled with clan based OP stomping. The number of times I've been on teams that are crushed is insane. I've watched these teams (while being dead) advance and it's been interesting. Very much so in regard to actual tactics. Some clans are using very real world tactics. Support providing suppression (lift and shift) both with LMG and mortars, allowing the assault crew to push in with medics no far behind. All moving in support of each other; Steamrollers. Impressive to see.

I'm still getting some fun out of the game but after a few matches of being stomped on it's no fun and just leads to a quit option. I wonder if BF5 will kill off the BF1 playerbase....

No comments:

Post a Comment