Sunday 1 July 2018

Games, games, games....


The Steam sale wasn't as all encompassing as I thought it would be, a lot on my wish list wasn't on sale at all.

I did pick up Battletech, Synthetik and the French DLC for ETS2 for a sale price.

Unfortunately(?) my ever extending gaming list of wants and needs has been extended further by E3.

So my current steam wishlist and games on my radar are:


Games:

Two Point Hospital

The Last Night

HITMAN™2

Maneater

Rapture Rejects

Both ASTRONEER and They Are Billions have been on my list for a while but the more recent reviews I see the more it's clear that they are still very much Alpha builds. Maybe in the future.

DLC:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Italia

Cities: Skylines - Parklife



For the right price:

Assassin's Creed® Origins(Gold/complete edition ?)

Assassin's Creed® Odyssey

Bus Simulator 18

Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition

If they ever reach a playable state another two games in an Alpha state are UBOAT & Sociable Soccer. But they should be worth the wait.



For the future(more info needed etc):

Red Dead Redemption 2

Skull & Bones™

Fallout 76

Cyberpunk 2077 (Frame by Frame)

DOOM Eternal

Project Nova(so so so much more info needed!!! Never mind a rebuilding of trust for all my lost items/gear and time before any other considerations)

No comments:

Post a Comment