Monday 2 July 2018

Darkest Dungeon....

I've been doing a lot of Darkest Dungeon, it's almost taken up all my game time. Endless mode is very literal. Last as long as you can.
When there's a lull in the combat at one of the checkpoints you make a tactical decision; Retreat with the shards you have or go on. So far I've known my limits and not been greedily pushing on.

A latest run was particularly successful, fortunate due to the class/group that complimented each other well plus a +15% virtue chance town event.


I may know the limits of the groups I take in; That doesn't stop me from making dumb, non-thinking clicks. I had 'meant to click retreat' after I took down The Miller but I clicked to go onward in an almost muscle memory kind of way....
They were in no condition to fight. If I was thinking straight I'd have had them eat for health.


These things happen.

Here's the full run:

No comments:

Post a Comment