Friday 24 April 2020

UBOAT....


Submarine games are good, I love then. I've had UBoat for a while; Even back when I got it, it was a work in progress. There's been a lot of updates (like this and this) both subtle and obvious and I'm glad about that....


But it's been so long since I last played it I was feeling guilty that I'd bought and then not played it. It's a better game than when it released but it is still a work in progress.

It's been so long since I played the game I decided to do the tutorial again..... only the tutorial is outdated, not recommended by the game and that's a disappointment. Typical that the game isn't ready when I am to play it.



I wanted to get into the game for some immersive(pun intended) fun. As good as the community may be with it's own tutorials and shared information I don't fancy digging into the net for info and those user tutorials, videos etc. Back to the back-burner for another 'while'!

No comments:

Post a Comment