Saturday 13 June 2020

Hitman III....

So the new and third (of this era) Hitman game is coming in January 2021.

I've had mixed feelings about it. I 100%'ed the first game. Seeing that none of that would carry over to the second in it's retro pack was a massive blow to me; I was still into the franchise and up for the second game despite my own judgment. I redid most of the first game content again. The second game however still has a lot for me to do. Mainly in the second half of it's maps. It wore me out and I couldn't be bothered with it. Going back seemed a chore not worth doing.

Now that the third game seems to have a positive take on allowing unlocks from the second game imported into the third..... It's an interesting motivator to at the very least take another look at the second game again. At least before the 3rd game hits.

More information seems to be coming out fast so I'm sure that my interest will move from interest to a more positive if not quiet up to hype levels... Time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment