Thursday 18 June 2020

Star Trek Online....


Today was the last day of the current event for me. The Kobayashi Maru hasn't disappointed, still fun and super quick to do(imho). I've claimed the rewards and done the first daily for the extra dilithium.



 
Given the main reward is a Maru freighter. A basic, basic ship. Like a starter ship. It's fun to see the likes of Timber Wolf wave his wand of knowledge and get 200k DPS out of it.

His fit has me googling the modules/consoles he used and the majority are form the Lobi store. Thankfully the main reward for the overall campaign is either a T6 ship token or a 1000 lobi to spend. At 200ish lobi per module and about 5 modules used by hius fit, that 1000 reward could help boost a ship fit to perform for me. His setup in ship fit and character traits are a base to form from for sure. 

It's all got me thinking. At the very least it has my mind made up on take the Lobi reward over 'just' another T6 ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment