Monday 21 September 2020

Star Trek Online....

Slow and steady is a generous way of stating my STO game-play. Mainly done as a daily login, daily event TFO and some faffing about. Very middle of the road. I did have the idea of going through my mains's catalog of fitted ships from least to best; But time and effort isn't that great a motivator for content creation especially when the mood isn't right. Guess it's just not right at the moment.

On my tactical main and (tact)Jem'Hadar they've taken a back seat. I've only been setting Admiralty missions and refining Dil with them.
My science main is the same but with the added task of getting the competitive reputation to 6. Work in progress.


Most of my time has been on my main engineering alt; Doing the daily TFO gaining some needed reputation marks and completing as much rep as possible.


Speaking of the event I'm one more day away form completing and claiming it's prize.


The latest campaign may be called the second but I think it's technically the third; With this current event, at least in my mind, the start of what I think is a fourth. It's a confusing inconsistent mix. With luck more lobi in the next as a reward whatever number campaign they call it.


The news of a new Zen for rep system coming isn't abhorrent to me. It's a nice shortcut for those with cash to spend for zen and zen to spend on an in game time saver. Doing rep manually isn't that hard, just takes time. So a cash shortcut isn't unfair in my view. Not at this stage of the games life. I don't see why some in the community are shocked and offended by it; It doesn't change the previous way of leveling up rep. It also leaves the last level to be done manually so......Meh.


On the Xbox side my character has missed the last few day's of the event daily; With the end of the event on the 8th of October there should be plenty of time to complete it. This time I double checked to make sure that each daily TFO does the give two points per TFO(won't make that mistake again).


Progress overall! Slow and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment