Tuesday 1 September 2020

Star Trek Online....

With the news of the coming event, I'm looking forward to it and to doing the actual TFO; Not to mention the 1000 Lobi as a reward option. The TFO has some interesting mechanics that're not done much in STO. Starships doing low atmosphere planetary attacks. It's a fun fireworks show rather than a thing to be feared if I recall correctly. Fun to be part of.

As for an event called 'To Hell with Honor' in a phase of STO that's a Year of the Klingon..... Well it's not a very Klingon thing to say 'To Hell with Honor'. Then again story narrative, especially in TFO's is usually a thing to be skipped. At least for me..... Most of the time.

Of the pet rewards I like the look of the smaller non combat pet. It'll be fun to see everyone with them running around ESD.


My Jem'Hadar is getting close to having his level 15 in projectiles, the R&D line I chose to level for the account unlock. I've gotten some good items from it. Sold them on the exchange and made some decent EC.


His last Doff Assignment commendation is really close as well. I've been more and more surprised that the engineering assignments are getting rarer and rarer; On top of a lot of them ending with failure. RNG is RNG I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment