Friday 29 January 2021

Immortals Fenyx Rising - Demo....


On Normal the demo, at least for me, was really enjoyable. While it may have a lot of similar elements to a Nintendo title; It is it's own game. I really like the game, it's style and mechanics. Puzzles, platforms and epic fights. This is one of those titles that does it all in a way that I can get with. That and the humour.


It's a game I can play with keyboard and mouse but I felt is better with a controller.


My main problem is with it's various editions and their prices.
3 versions(for pc) that I can see. Normal. Gold (season pass, dlc extras) & Gamestop exclusive Shadowmaster edition. Which does look really cool.


While I'd heard the hype about how good it is; Playing the demo was the real test and it passed with flying colours(pun intended). 


The hype may be real but the prices and what you get..... Makes me want to wait 6 months/a year and pick up an all bells and whistles game of the year edition(or whatnot) on sale for €40! It'll happen!


Great game from what I've seen in the demo. I like it and I can promote it.... If you've no hassle with buying it on Ubi ... Or Epic.... Or for full price or for it's current 33% off price(still expensive)..... Then fair enough.....I'll stick with the 'if it's good it'll still be good a year on' mentality. I've a bunch of games in my back catalog so that waiting isn't a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment