Thursday 3 February 2022

Snake Force....


Snake Force. Simple to pick up and play but harder to really master. Fun and free. I've been having a good bit of fun with it. 

It's a game that I've not seen mentioned anywhere despite being around for a few years. A friend mentioned it to a friend who heard it from a friend... It all seems to be by word of mouth. So here's my part to pass that on. 

While the main Steam page has the video trailer I wasn't able to fine them online... There's an older itch.io page for it but no video. They don't seem to be officially on You-tube(or at least not in the English speaking realm); So I've done a re-upload to show it here; Well worth a watch and a play.... It's free! It's got bullet time! An FPS mode and a 'man in a suit' John Wick lookalike! 

Great trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment