Friday 29 April 2022

Battlefield 1....

Battlefield 1 has been seeing a lot more one sided matches in the last week and then some. I'm not sure what kind of matchmaking metrics are in action in the game but it feels like there aren't any. Years of game-play experience tells me that it takes a good 4 or 5 of such matches for players to be randomized enough to make things 'fair'. Some Clans are 'good sports', others are in it for K/D ratio regardless of how they got them.

Since last time I've been gaining so much footage that the happy editing medium has passed me by so I've decided to not compile and edit it at all. Easy way out. So just gonna post one of the latest matches with some of it's more memorable clips.

So yea, lots of matches where you end up 'loosing' before you've taken the first capture point. But as I've said before, that doesn't mean that you can't have 'good games'. I've had fun being the underdog and can make a bit of a nuisance of myself to make my time worth it.


Video with added music.....


Video with no added music.....

No comments:

Post a Comment