Monday 2 May 2022

Beneath Oresa Demo....


Beneath Oresa is an interesting arena fighter, rogue-like, deck-builder. A game that has a lot of familiar characteristics, mechanics and style that works well together; At least for me. There's something about some of the music that's reminiscent of the Torchlight games. Some of the art style reminds me of that used in Queens of the Stone Age music video's(like this and this). It all coincidence,  synchronicity; But this game clicks with me. Not many deck-builder games do.


I read a good description of the game in the forums that was an apt description "Slay The Spire and Fights in Tight Spaces had a baby...".


I'm currently in the honeymoon phase of the demo. Getting more demos of games these days is great proof in the pudding and all. If it wasn't for the demo I'd have thought the game looked interesting and no more. It's still early days for this game and there's a lot that could be added, tweaked and changed. But I'm enjoying it, a game worth a share...

No comments:

Post a Comment