Thursday 1 September 2022

ETS 2....


Euro Truck Simulator 2, back for a new event. Destination Hannover.

" this year's IAA Transportation show being held in Hannover Messe, Germany...... Are asking for your personal help to set up this exciting and important international event by delivering food, beverages, equipment and machinery for use by all of the IAA exhibitors....... "


While I'm happy to take part in the events, just to play the game; The event rewards are always 'nice' to get. This time round my interest was more than taken with the futuristic concept truck hologram. Uuuuh yes please I'll have one of those....


That's not to say I'm against the lunch box reward.... I'm pro lunchbox.... 


But my truck cabs have always had a bag on the seat and I like the current 'setup'.....
Now if I could have the laptop placed somewhere as well.... 


I'm not sure I'll get a lot of the event done soon, more likely than not an end sprint to finish it off will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment