Friday 2 September 2022

PowerWash Simulator....


From Ferris Wheel to Subway Station to Fortune tellers Wagon; I think I spoke too soon in my last post. Those next location/objects have flown past. I wouldn't really be saying it's all easy; I've purchased all the best equipment available bar one(they do help). 


It's safe to say I'd not be playing the game if I wasn't having fun. It scratches an itch for sure. If your into it, your into it. I'm surprised at how into it I am.


Cleaning the Ancient Statue wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.


And it had an interesting animation on completion, a beam from the statues crowning jewel.


Cleaning the Stunt Plane was really really easy(equipment!)..... Almost Too easy, in a no challenge, filler kind of way. Cool looking plane tho.


Cleaning the Ancient Monument was time consuming but fair.....


Cleaning the Fishing Boat, a big job but one that was very doable....


Cats..... Cats everywhere.


Cleaning the Recreational Vehicle (Again); Seemed easier than the first time..... Because it was a different vehicle.... More fun and no real hard areas to frustrate which made it 'easy'.


Cleaning the Lost City Palace is a big job, best by doing it in small chunks. A big big job. One I'm still working on. I've had to take longer breaks(to other games) but I still want to finish it. Without the best power-washer I'd say it would be frustration central. So for me for now it's time consuming more than anything else. 




Due to the messages and ongoing narrative I've an even stronger feeling that as soon as I'm finished with the Temple the volcano will erupt and I get to start all the jobs over again.... ?


Then again I could be surprised and get to clean an underground cavern.... But I doubt it. 


Fringe odds on becoming a sacrifice to the washer gods and be given a statue as a 'hero'.


As a game I've had no issues with it technically. The only thing out of place has been a floating wrench that was obviously on a box that then got placed somewhere else(on the dock). I can live with it. Nothing game breaking. Even as 'buggy' as the old demo was it was still very playable; Development which shines through in the quality of the release version.

No comments:

Post a Comment