Saturday 6 October 2018

BF1....

If it's not been obvious by the number of uploads of Battlefield 1 content I'm still "into" BF1 in a big way, even if it is all 'casual'. Maybe it's the upcoming release of the next version of BF that's got me wanting to get the most out of this version while there's a large enough player base.

Anyway I took a look at the scout/sniper class again as I'd unlocked some more weapons etc. It's a class that requires a steady, precise aim. I'm nowhere near comfortable with the class, not yet. My last few sniper matches didn't see much happen as a sniper; I spent more time as a tank gunner and swapped over to assault to feel like I could "get something done". There was the horse incident...
I've a while yet before I feel like I can contribute fully as a scout.


With one of the latest community missions there was an objective of smg kills so I switched back to being an assault in operations. 


A much better feeling of participation.

Pt.1.


Pt.2. - A fuller (longer) match that really felt immersive.

No comments:

Post a Comment